Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hart of Dixie "Where I Lead"

After last week's episode, I, a concerned Zade fan, was determined not to watch this week. However, Sister wore me down and I decided to watch, because this show is really fabulous. Here's to hope for Zade (fingers crossed).
  • Awww she brought him breakfast. If he cheated on her with that tramp I will cut a bitch. 
  • George is the worst liar ever. Everyone's uncomfortable.
  • Spotted: Lemon, ending it with Annabeth, in a shirt Spencer wore when ending it with Toby. Hmm, note to self, stay away from that shirt. 
  • Wow, Tom and Wanda. Shotgun wedding? 
  • Wedding since...oops. hahahha
  • Lavon meeting someone about some shopping mall and such in a storyline I could care less about. I will use this time to check Twitter. 
  • Zoe! We're back! She's in the office; where's Brick been lately anyways?
  • Wanda has a rash, caused by wedding planning probs.  
  • Zoe still hasn't heard from Wade....grrrrr.
  • Lavon enters in a silly hat. Blah blah needs George's help. Blah blah.
  • Lemon is hanging with her new Annabeth, whose name I believe is Cricket.
  • Ah yes, Cricket. 
  • Cricket knows the word calamity? That's surprising.
  • Town gossips discussing Wade leaving with the ho. Crep.
  • Shirtless Wade. Nice.
  • Angry Zoe. Crep. 
  • Awww he didn't! I believe him. He is sad. Poor sad, shirtless Wade.
  • They made up and I'm happy. 
  • Tom is angry. This is the first scene in which I have seen him be anything other than goofy. Big acting week for whoever plays him. 
  • Is it just me or does Zoe get unnecessarily blamed for things a lot in this town? Note to self- never become a doctor in the eccentric small-town South. 
  • I see Zoe getting volunteered for mother interference. 
  • Yup, called that one. 
  • Zoe, say no. Say no. 
  • So she says yes to being the Maid of Honor. This will most likely end badly. 
  • Cricket, the newfound bestie genius brings Lemon to a psychic. Oh dear Lord. 
  • Lavon and George in the same scene. Twitter check again during the dulldrum. 
  • Wilmington shots!
  • Lemon runs into some kid from second grade. In this tiny tiny tiny TINY town, how have they not seen each other in 22 years. 
  • Lemon, darling you are moving too fast. 
  • Is Wanda's mom the mom from That 70s show?
  • George talks to Wade and all seems hunky dory until he leaves and Wade starts with the suspicious faces. CAN WE NOT? Come on, I am done with PLL drama and suspiciousness for the night can't we just have the lovely Southern hilarity?
  • Wade's being weird with Zoe. Oh dear.
  • I swear if he cheated......grrrrrr.
  • Of course now he is being sweet when things are heading south. Enjoy these final Zade scenes people, I see this ship sinking :(.
  • The bridal party scenes are fairly entertaining. 
  • Apparently Wanda's mom is a drunken slut. Niice. 
  • Wade is now the best man. If only things weren't weird and he and Zoe could have a lovely time at the wedding. But, of course, the writers are never that good to us. 
  • Sex Yoda? I'm uncomfortable. 
  • George is yammering on about powerpoint presentations and I, as usual, could care less. 
  • Wanda's mom wants to drink and just said YOLO. hahahhahahahahhahaha
  • Once again, HOW HAVE THESE TWO NOT SEEN EACH OTHER IN 22 YEARS A TOWN THIS SIZE? 
  • This man seems immature. Paste eating? whaaaa?
  • AB to the rescue? Go her! Sister, let's remember that excuse if we ever are in that situation. 
  • Yes, Wanda's mom, Wade is yummy. 
  • Wait this wedding is Star Wars themed? How did I miss that? Niice. 
  • I am worried that all of these changes are based off of a guilty conscience. Grrrr. 
  • Wanda's mom went home with some guy who calls her honeypie and is in walk of shame mode in his shirt. 
  • hahahhhaa checked for STDs.
  • Blah blah George succeeded in doing whatever he was supposed to for Lavon blah blah. 
  • George dancing post-case win is not very professional. He's such a weirdo. 
  • Is this Star Wars or Lord of the Rings? So confused. 
  • Nothing gets by Tansy. 
  • Hahaha birdseed. 
  • What the frack is Wanda's mom doing now? 
  • I still don't understand how this Renaissance fair garb equals Star Wars.
  • OMGGGGG nooooo she is discussing Wade and Zoe caught on and I caught on and sad music and sad feelings and Grrrrrrrrrr.
  • Is Zoe's world going to stop? Sad music feelings Grrrrrr.
  • No she's not okay. Feelings grrrrrrr.
  • Side-note: Wanda's mom has provided me more entertainment and more good advice for Zoe than Lavon has in 2 years. Remember that, writers. 
  • Also, America LOVES Zade. Remember that even more, writers. 
  • Okay this isn't Star Wars is it? #stillconfused.
  • This is about to be badd (for Zade, I'm sure Tanda will be fine). 
  • Where's Walt again? I miss him. He was attractive. 
  • Come on Lemon! Forgive AB. Besties for lyfe!
  • Wade has those abs. I love those abs. 
  • Wade has clearly seen The Notebook a time or too. Which makes him even hotter, even in the midst of The Terrible Cheating Scandal of Febuary 2013. (as it will be forever known). 
  • Hey weirdo George, go run off my screen. And take Lavon with you. 
  • If they actually make Wade cheat they are going to kill his character. I will be LIVID! LIVID I tell you.
  • I am so confused on the theme of this wedding that I have just given up. 
  • Grrrr the Zade sadness is already starting. This is already sadder than I imagined. Which means that I am wayy more emotionally invested in this show than I wanted to be. 
  • I have never seen Wade that wounded before. It's frightening. 
  • "Zoe." "I know." Hearts break everywhere. OMMGGGGG why?????? So so so sad. 
  • You know how you don't know what you got until its gone? Well this fan didn't know how invested she was in Zade until now. Crying. 
  • I cannot believe he cheated on her. They ruined him. Like why? So stupid? DID NO ONE LEARN ANYTHING FROM RACHEL AND ROSS?????? 
  • This is the saddest scene of Dixie thus far. 
  • Zoe making excuses. Wade crying? What is this? OMG this is terrible. 
  • I am not an emotional person and I am actually tearing up a bit. No joke. WHYYYYY? 
  • Like anyone can attempt to enjoy a reception now! The world ended!
  • At least Annabeth and Lemon are friends again. 
  • BUT HE IS HER WEIRDO!
  • Awww he'd been crying. OMG he is wounded and emotional and this is terrible.
  • George, Tansy. Go away. No one likes either of you. (Sorry I literally hate everyone right now).
  • Lavon, stop trying to cheer her up. LET US WALLOW!
  • Well, I don't know what to say. I honestly thought they would break up, but that he wouldn't cheat on her. I was wrong. Gr. 
  • Oh next week looks like a ball of fun. Town hates Wade, Zoe hates Wade (and tells him so) and Zoe is already kissing other guys. I'm sorry I don't care how good looking that doctor is, he isn't Wade therefore I hate him. So ha.

Here's to hoping for a Zade finale reunion. Gr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment