Monday, October 14, 2013

Hart of Dixie: Friends in Low Places

Blogging is the only way I get through this show these days. Leggo.

P.S. Zade better get back together soon...like yesterday.


  • Joel is weird. Go away. 
  • I still can't believe he's met her mother. And they say the l word to each other. Barf. 
  • Dude you can write anywhere. Stop being a whiney douche and go away. 
  • Seriously Meatball and Lemon are more appealing to me than Zoe and Joel.
  • Turning to the section of Bluebell I could care less about, it appears George and Lavon's cuz did it. 
  • LemonADE. hahhahahha
  • Lemon is so classy. She won't kiss at her place of business. Good for you, Lems. 
  • I can't wait to see this LemonADE fight. I bet its gonna be hilar. 
  • I've decided that everytime Zoe and Wade kiss someone else, a fairy loses its wings. 
  • Meatball is about to be heartbroken. #teamLemonmeat ? #lemonball? I dunno.
  • Tom, you aren't allowed to like this guy. 
  • I still can only tolerate Lavon when Annabeth is around. 
  • Okay, Lavon, you're actually relevant today. Convince her to be back with Wade and I will actually watch your scenes. Maybe. 
  • Hey Lavon's cuz, being a one night stand means you're supposed to sneak out while he's sleeping, not chill on his houseboat all day. Now you've made things uncomfortable for everyone.
  • Hooking up with people in a small town must be exactly like hooking up with people at a small liberal arts college. Awkward when you see them everywhere. 
  • Yes, Wade is rugged. Wonderfully so. 
  • YOU MORE THAN DATED! DAMN YOU ZOE! 
  • BAD BOY MY ASS. WADE HAS MORE OF A SOUL THAN YOU EVER WILL, JOEL! 
  • Oh, Brick is not happy about LemonADE. Dude, Wade, relax, I think you could take him. Doesn't he have a weak heart or something? 
  • Also, should Brick really be giving out love advice when he's dating someone who I believe is about 10 years older than his youngest? 
  • "Why write inside when you can write in nature?" -Trailswoman Zoe. 
  • I'm sorry but these two have no chemistry. I know I'm totally partial to Wade, but seriously Joel and Zoe suck. 
  • WHO IS THIS????? Now, chivalrous son of a business woman is someone I could get on board with. 
  • Helloooo Carter!!!
  • Apparently Zoe knows this hott guy. Because all of the hott people of the South know each other. 
  • Joel is such a weiny. 
  • Sister says Carter is an acceptable guest character. I concur wholeheartedly. 
  • Personal anecdote- I got bitten by fire ants at a soccer tournament once when I was like 14. And I cried less than Joel. 
  • I don't see why Lemon and Zoe are sworn enemies. They really need to hang out. 
  • Ah, Zoe has cracked the LemonADE code. 
  • This dinner party is about to be GREAT! 
  • This might be the most awkward guest list ever. 
  • ZADE SCENE ZADE SCENE. 
  • What are the odds that this dinner party is just a ruse to get Zade back together? Le sigh, if only. 
  • Wait why is Brick here?
  • I seriously can't handle Joel. This actor better not find himself around any hardcore Zade fans. He'd die. 
  • YES! HATE HATE HATE!
  • ONE STAR! suck on that Joel. 
  • Awwwwww, wounded Wade. America is crying for you, buddy. 
  • Joel is just one walking accident. 
  • Keep telling her that, Joel. She loves Wade. You'll be second place forever. In her heart, and in America's. 
  • Once again, Joel and Wade have zero chemistry. And I'm pretty sure he's gay. 
  • Bye Bye Carter. Lemonball forever. 
  • I am totes team LemonADE friendship. But that's it. 
  • I get butterflies everytime Zoe shows up at Wade's house and says hey.
  • GOD THEY'RE JUST THE CUTEST!
  • Here's an idea: coexist in bed? Yes? Great. 
  • I MISSED THEM. 
  • I need a pandora playlist of songs they play during Wade scenes. It makes my heart melt. 
  • "Two people named after foods were secretly doing it." - I credit the writers with that hysterical line, not Joel's stupid ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment